| Contact Us | Feedback | Register | Support | FAQ | Partners | News | Terms and Conditions | How to Link |
FAQ - Learn more about our company and its activity as billing software makers and
Telecoms and offshore providers
- General Statements
- Computer Hardware
- Offshore E-commerce: see a dedicated FAQ on this here.
1. General Statements
Is buying online safe?
Today, the Internet is actually the safest way of doing business with your credit card. We have made it safer to use your credit card on our site than it is to use it in more traditional ways, such as in retail stores or restaurants.
We use long-established payment processing companies like Paypal or Moneybookers.
Generally, before completing any transaction on a web site, you should make sure it is a Secure Site. Being on a Secure Site means you are connected under the cloak of SSL security. You can tell if you are on a Secure Site if you see a padlock or key somewhere along the bottom of your browser's window. If the lock is closed or if the key is unbroken, you are dealing with a Secure Site.
Furthermore, unlike many companies on the Internet, we do not keep your credit card details on a database on the Internet. This practice is very dangerous as it renders the secure link we establish with you when you buy useless as anyone can simply locate where the credit card information is kept on the Web site and download the data. We, on the other hand, ensure your data is kept with an established payment processing company who
make sure this data cannot be accessed through the Internet, thereby ensuring your valuable data is safe from prying eyes.
What are your payment methods and terms?
We gladly accept:
- Cash payment in our offices.
- Payments through Moneygram and Western Union. Simply use our office address and the name as the contact name. Please ensure that you send us the transfer reference number and your full contact details. Please also ensure that all transfer fees and commissions are paid by the payee.
- Payment on delivery
anywhere in Europe, through the services of our transport company. A surcharge of 5% is applied by them for such service.
- Moneybookers: This service enables any holder of a credit card to make electronic payments. Log on to their page at www.moneybookers.com and use our account e-mail address is to makepayments to us. Please ensure that a 3.5% surcharge is included in any sums paid via Moneybookers to cover for their credit card fee. Thank you.
- Paypal This service enables any holder of a credit card to make electronic payments. Log on to their page at www.paypal.com and use our account e-mail address is to makepayments to us. Please ensure that a 3.5% surcharge is included in any sums paid via Paypal to cover for their credit card fee. Thank you.
- For bank transfers: We are based in Jersey. Please get in touch with us for more details about our bank account.
All payments are to be done in advance of delivery of the goods. In the case of Internet projects, an initial payment of 70% is due after approval of the project and signing of contract. The balance will be due after a halfway meeting to ensure all is correct. See this section for more on our Terms of Sale.
What are your shipping costs and methods?**
What are your labour rates?
What is your pricing policy?
Prices, specifications and availability of products are subject to change without notice but normally are valid for
the current month. Due to the unpredictable nature of the hardware markets, descriptions may not reflect current technical information. Any typographical, photographic or specification error in product, pricing or offers is subject to correction.
Although Internet orders generate an automatic confirmation and response e-mail, Dynasoft may change its
pricing, product description or specification after any order confirmation or response e-mail but prior to shipment due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or unavailability, typographical errors, or any other reason. We will notify you of any corrections or changes and ask for your approval before we complete your order. We will not complete your order until we have your approval. We reserve the right to limit sales,
including the right to prohibit sales to resellers, even after we have received and confirmed your order. Published prices only include approximate shipping charges and do not include insurance. If you require insurance you will be asked to advise us or select the option when making a purchase. Proof of purchase and postage may be required for rebates or returned goods.
How do I know exactly how much I will get charged and invoiced for once I have ordered online ?
You will receive by e-mail a final invoice detailing the items purchased and all additional costs such as transport, sales tax or insurance. Your credit card will only be debited for the amounts given after your approval has been received by us. A paper invoice will accompany the goods.
2. Computer and Telephony Hardware
What are the warranties on the equipment you sell?
We want our customers to be entirely satisfied, this is why we have developed the following customer guarantees for all our hardware products:
We promise to offer:
- No quibble replacement or money back guarantee: The hardware you bought does not give entire satisfaction ? No problem: we will replace it or give you a full refund;
Lowest price guarantee: Let us know if you have found the same spec-for-spec item cheaper, and we promise to refund the difference within a period of 5 days after the purchase;
- The products we offer are always fully backed up with after sales service for component parts and upgrades;
- A 24*7*365 availability for all our online services guaranteed.
Unless otherwise stated, our standard warranties are the following:
- New hardware equipment: 12 months or the manufacturers warranty;
- Refurbished equipment: 6 months unless otherwise stated.
- There exist two additional options:
- Warranty extension of twice the normal basic length: Retail price + 12%
Discount of 5%: length of the warranty divided by 3, payment in cash and no extras such as bags are included.
Do you refund or replace any equipment that is found to be faulty?
Yes. Please turn to our dedicated section on the matter: RMA Policy and Submission Form
Do you do any maintenance contracts for the hardware sold?
Yes. Please write to us at and explain to us your requirements.