| TeleFactura | SurfShop | Downloads | Buy Now | Billing Customer Area |
| Presentation | Products and Services | Engine Features | Billing Features | Screenshots | FAQ | Pricing | Data Sheets | Blog |
Dynasoft TeleFactura - Telecoms voice / data billing and reconciliation software
TeleFactura is the definitive BSS OSS Telecom billing and Radius AAA software platform. It can be used for voice,
voip, mobile and data billing, call accounting and rating, data mediation, account reconciliation, Telecoms auditing and as Radius AAA server. It’s ideally suited to any company needing a full-featured solution to manage and control the call access of their voice and data users. TeleFactura offers two main versions: TeleFactura Billing with advanced reporting features to bill database-driven or text file-based CDRs and TeleFactura Engine, an advanced Radius AAA server to give full telecom Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting capability, prepaid billing along with all the standard features offered by TeleFactura Billing.
Managing hundreds or even thousands of voice or data end-users has never been so easy!
At Dynasoft we are committed to delivering winning billing and customer management software solutions for our customers. To make sure that you successfully deploy TeleFactura and fully leverage the extensive functionality of the system, we offer a wide array of consulting services, ranging from needs analysis, bespoke software development to comprehensive end-user training. Our Telecommunications billing solutions are the result of all
our customers’ requests over the years. Dynasoft is a market leader in the UK for the provision of Telecoms consultancy services, Telecom billing and mediation solutions and is able to extend its expertise further afield to any other markets. TeleFactura is already well established in the UK Telecoms market and is used by hundreds of Telco carriers all around the world (5 different languages supported).
We offer options where you can host your own copy of our Telecoms billing system and so all confidentiality and security issues are removed. TeleFactura does not require that we intervene to adapt anything in its source code to make it work with your data. Actually, we like to think TeleFactura is already fully universal, easy to use, as flexible as any software can be and ready to be used in seconds following its installation on your billing and Web servers.
See features for more detailed information, try our free software demo (no registration required), a quicker alternative might to watch a video demo of the software or drop us a line for a free 10-minute demo via the Internet at your convenience and with your own billing data. See our dedicated section for a complete breakdown of the products and services we offer for the Telecoms market.
Why invest thousands of hours of time and tens of thousands of dollars trying to develop a
solution in-house or hiring billing staff, when you can get with Dynasoft TeleFactura a fully flexible, mature, tailored and easy to use solution for a fraction of the price? Telecoms evolve at breakneck speed and trying to develop a solution in-house has a number of important downsides. Find out more.
Return to top
Markets Suited To Dynasoft TeleFactura
- Data and Telecom carriers
- Independent data and Telecom operators
- Small and medium-sized resellers of carrier data and Telecom services who receive call data records (CDR) and who wish to bill their phone and data users
- Callshops and Public Call Offices services resellers
- Switchless operators reselling services from various carriers
- Office space and service operators
Outsourced workplace providers
- Internet telephony service providers (ITSP)
- Operators looking to perform Carrier Access (CAB) or Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) billing
- Traditional Internet service providers
- MSO, WiMax, Mobile phone - MVNO, VNE, VNO, Telecom fixed line, Broadband, Dial Up/DSL, ILEC, CLEC,
ISP, VoIP, HotSpot, Wireless Access, WiFi, WISP, ASP, MVNO, MVNE and Wireless LAN operators
- Revenue management for high tech firms
- Billing and Customer Care management for Prepaid and Postpaid Telecom providers
- Telecommunications Operational Support System (OSS) and Business Support System (BSS) operators
Companies looking for a full-featured Web and Windows-based OSS system for pre/post pay deregulated markets including provisioning, workflow and customer care
- Service Providers wanting a Telecom audit and billing system that helps them manage, monitor and control their retail business
- Carrier Access and convergent subscribers invoicing for wireline and multimedia billing
Service Providers looking for an automated provisioning system for their local, LD, VoIP, wireless & data markets
- Carriers seeking to implement a stable and widely used Radius, Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting (through TekRadius integration) capability to their Windows Telecom infrastructure.
Purely data-based service providers who wish to go into voice provision in a cost effective way, and finally
- Any company wishing to get an advanced analysis of their Telecommunications traffic and understand where their voice communication costs are coming from and financially control the use of these resources.
Return to top
Testimonial and References
TeleFactura is already used by numerous carriers around the world on all continents. Here is a testimonial from one of our first clients who still believes we offer quality solutions, 10 years on.
“We decided to move most of our customer base to Dynasoft’s Telecom billing solutions. Because of
Dynasoft's proactive approach and commitment to deliver, CommSys has built up enormous confidence in Dynasoft, and their capabilities. Let me assure anyone that CommSys spent considerable time evaluating a number of billing system products available, and Dynasoft continually came out on top.” CommSys, Australia, http://www.commsys.com.au
Just some of our many clients: