New Dynasoft Cybercafe SurfShop Update
The Pro version of our cyber cafe software now includes the following new features:
· Bandwidth monitoring: SurfShop Internet cafe software monitors all bandwidth usage across the network in your cyber cafe and can be configured so this usage is charged if required.
· Cyber security laws compliant: Many countries around the world require that cyber cafe owners keep information about all customers who walk into their gaming or Internet cafe center, this includes a log of URL's visited, name and address of the user. SurfShop Internet cafe software supports this and makes it easy to keep, save and print and generally manage this data.
· Happy hour: Schedule your rates to come in at specific times of the week.
· Two new charges, with 5 in total instead of only 3.
· New single fee charge type offered along with the three previous types already supported (set fee, decreasing cost, standard charge).
· The cleaning of Messenger data (MSN, AOL, ICQ & MSN) was revised to support the latest versions of these programs along with Skype.
· The tabs on the main interface of the server program can now be fully customised.
Features added in recent versions include:
· Dynamic management of software keys: Don't buy any unnecessary software keys for your cyber center and let our Internet cafe software handle the swapping of keys between stations dynamically. This new feature even tells you when the maximum number of licences for a particular program has been reached over a month so you know to purchase more copies of the program;
· Improved operator management functionality.
· Our Internet cafe software now supports
all types of non-pc-based surf stations (Apple, Gamecube,
Playstation, X-Box, Gamecube,...): As long as they
are connected to your local network, you can now track sessions
on all types of machines, not just PCs.
· Pause sessions and run customer sessions
on the game consoles.
· Event logger to ensure you know who's
doing what and when on your network.
· Advanced POS system with
inventory system: Manages your stocks of sellable
· Turn your cybercafe into
a training centre: Network chat, remote desktop so
all client PCs can view the server's desktop area, and whiteboard.
· Improved sales reporting:
All sales are now reported on a clean-looking sales sheet.
Export your sales figures to a file using 10 different file
formats or print them.
· Over 100 configurable skins:
You can now design or use your own skin to personnalise the
look and feel of your copy of our Internet cafe software.
· Various other improvements and tweaks.
SurfShop Free, the world's first cybercafe freeware:
Just because it's free, it does not mean you have to
go without all the features you'd expect to find in a Cybercafe
program. These will ensure you keep a tight control over
your operations. New features include:
· Cyber security laws compliant: Many countries around the world require that cybercafe owners keep information about all customers who walk into their centres, this includes a log of URL's visited, name and address of the user. Our cyber cafe software supports this and makes it easy to keep, save and print and generally manage this data;
· Two new charges, with 5 in total instead of only 3;
· New single fee charge type offered along with the three previous types already supported (set fee, decreasing cost, standard charge);
· The cleaning of Messenger data (MSN, AOL, ICQ & MSN) was revised to support the latest versions of these programs along with Skype;
· Support for black-ink and colour printer in the printer manager;
· Over 40 events and actions by the operators and customers can be tracked for greater peace of mind for the owner of the centre;
· Sales tax ready;
· Required plug-ins on install have been reduced in number, and are more easily downloaded and identified.
The Free version of our cyber cafe software also includes:
· Point of Sale;
· Print queue management;
· Stop, start, lock or pause sessions;
· Prepaid account creation;
· User rights assignments for your shop's operators;
· Full-set of security options to make your Internet cafe
safe for you and your users;
· Multi-lingual support;
· Send a message to a customer over your network;
· Check all your sales, print a report, delete entries and
save them in a file;
· The latest version offers better stability, improved performance,
support for Windows XP SP2;
· All for free. Unlike other demo or trialware
programs, there are no strings attached or catch and
the Free version of our cyber cafe software is not a spyware program.